Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse - Kenneth.IBIS

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    i will change it in 1 hour bann
    Gee, thanks asshole. I like how you sure are being nice after getting some heat on you. I also appreciate you wasting my fucking time to post this shit so I don't need to go a week without play after being totally innocent. It's a game, Kenneth. Don't get so upset over stupid shit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Gee, thanks asshole. I like how you sure are being nice after getting some heat on you. I also appreciate you wasting my fucking time to post this shit so I don't need to go a week without play after being totally innocent. It's a game, Kenneth. Don't get so upset over stupid shit.
    im not mad about you killed me every body was mad add you for killing them and shit just dont do shit like that

3. Default

im not mad about you killed me every body was mad add you for killing them and shit just dont do shit like that
    Oh yeah, people sure were pissed at me alright. Just look at all the complaints in that log. I've never seen such a wave of tears directed at me in my life.

4. Default

Oh yeah, people sure were pissed alright. Just look at all the complaints in that log. I've never seen such a wave of tears in my life.
    learn to respect people then they woud not get mad at you and shit

5. Default

learn to respect people then they woud not get mad at you and shit
    I don't recall doing anything at the time for anyone to be "mad" at me. I guess all it takes is killing an administrator who gets easily butthurt to cause a big ruckus.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Don't try to push it.

Taking the bait won't help you.
    It's all good. I appreciate you adding your side of the story. Thanks.
    Anyways, this shits done and over with, I'm unbanned, everything is all good and well again. Someone should just close this topic.

7. Default

Don't try to push it.

Taking the bait won't help you.
    youre unbanned just play nice and stop running in and out of cade and hide spots whit other players and dont !ztele away from zombie thats a shit move

8. Default

Glad to know all of my relevant posts got fucking deleted.

-.-

I was a witness to this, hence I have every reason to post.

Thank you very much.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Glad to know all of my relevant posts got fucking deleted.

-.-

I was a witness to this, hence I have every reason to post.

Thank you very much.
    I know, right. Whats the point of deleting the posts of people in a topic? Especially witnesses? The same thing was done to Pepper's accusation on Kenneth. Weird thing is, though, that my post is still there. No ones previous posts besides mine, Peppers, and Kenneth's are still there. Plus a few of mine even got deleted in Pepper's topic, only one of mine remains. A few of my posts in my topic here were deleted as well.

10. Wink

Are all the admins on this server whiny little crybaby nerds that can't handle dying?
    Not all of us..