Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse - Kenneth.IBIS

1. Default Admin abuse - Kenneth.IBIS

Okay, so we were playing some map, not sure what it was, A shitload of people were under a crouch spot and someone threw a grenade and a zombie got launched into us and I got stabbed. Kenneth was behind me and naturally, I stabbed him. Then I got banned. Are you FUCKING kidding me? Are all the admins on this server whiny little crybaby nerds that can't handle dying? I have a screenshot of my game log I don't know if it says who threw a grenade or not, but it wasn't me. Kenneth, unban me dude. You know I didn't do shit. Don't be such a little geek over a video game. Or is this simply just revenge for something I did to you that happened like a month ago. Since you recently just started having mommy pay for your administrator access on IBIS and figured, you'd just get me for any retarded thing you could? Is that how it is? Or is it simply nerd rage? @_@

Last edited by Joshy; 01-07-2011 at 04:25 PM.

2. Default

Anyone care to verify this?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I'm think Apples was in there. Back me up if you can, Apples. I just got back to playing today after Cyber gave me a nice long week vacation. At least he had a reason. Or I guess so anyways. All I did there was suicide so I could stab someone who was blocking me the round before, but at least Cyber had a reason. He also banned the asshole who blocked me so I can't really complain about that. Kenneth just totally banned me for no reason there but me killing him after a zombie got launched in my face and I got stabbed. Ridiculous.

4. Default

i banned you for the same shit you just do it agian

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    i banned you for the same shit you just do it agian
    That's pretty funny, especially since multiple people were saying "Nice nade" including me. After we all got raped. I don't recall anyone blaming me for that, do you? Read the log file. There was definitely enough people in there you would of think someone would of cried at me if I pulled some shit like that. There must of been like 12 people in that small spot.
    Last edited by Joshy; 01-07-2011 at 05:04 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    That's pretty funny, especially since multiple people were saying "Nice nade" including me. After we all got raped.
    you threw your nade and got stabbed right away and naded yourself in to all the guys you tried to !ztele more the once away from zombies

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    you threw your nade and got stabbed right away and naded yourself in to all the guys you tried to !ztele more the once away from zombies
    I didn't throw a grenade. Your full of shit, kid. Even if I DID which I DIDN'T, does that still call for a week ban? An accidental grenade that backfires? Okay, I have tried to ztele before when near getting stabbed, that's against the rules. I'm not going to lie about that one. I didn't do it at all that particular map, though. Your just mad about dying. How fucking pathetic you are. Makes me laugh.

8. Default

Also, I read the log and it sure doesn't show me getting naded after I got stabbed. As you claim. Someones full of shit. I didn't get naded until after we all died. Read the logs.

9. Default

i will change it in 1 hour bann

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Also, I read the log and it sure doesn't show me getting naded after I got stabbed. As you claim. Someones full of shit. I didn't get naded until after we all died. Read the logs.
    i unbanned you no more !ztele away from zombie and shit