Thread: Finally a mini-vacay!!!

1. Default Finally a mini-vacay!!!

Well after tomorrows funeral at 9am....I am off till Wednesday!!!!! Tomm I will be busy watch the wild card and laughing in Jet fans faces as they lose....better yet....i want the jets to win so my Patriots can humiliate them again!!!!!

Then its get fucked up and off to the Poconos on Sunday till Wednesday...depending on how busy we are at the funeral home I may just stay up there till Friday and come back then!!!

All I know is that I bought my first bag of weed....bought a case of wine....tons of wood to burn...some whores....and im good for a few days.....So 1 love!!!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    All I know is that I bought my first bag of weed....bought a case of wine....

Res and I will be attending this little pow wow.
    Fear is a Liar.

3. Default

What happened to the Patriots ? Oh yeah, Tom Gaydy was lost in the Jets defense. Lmao !!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What happened to the Patriots ? Oh yeah, Tom Gaydy was lost in the Jets defense. Lmao !!
    Sure we got shut down on offense, but we still managed to score.......28-21......thats not a blow out buddy....

now 45-3 WAS....

and also

BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!

5. Default

I never said it was a blowout. I see youre already switching to the steelers. Lol

6. Default

I just hate th fucking Jets. Lets go Steelers!!!!!! Still a die-hard patriots fan though

7. Default

mother fucking worthless piece of shit ravens

they always do that. throw it away at the end of the game
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Big time pats fan here, wow what a game, even though I despise the jets they played awesome defense and we laid a big fucking egg. Pats was playing real sloppy and just didnt seem like the 14-2 team that they were leading into the playoffs. We will be back next year, a young defense with another year under its belt along with a lot of draft picks.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Big time pats fan here, wow what a game, even though I despise the jets they played awesome defense and we laid a big fucking egg. Pats was playing real sloppy and just didnt seem like the 14-2 team that they were leading into the playoffs. We will be back next year, a young defense with another year under its belt along with a lot of draft picks.
    with 2 draft picks in the first 3 rounds....so 6 total draft picks in the next draft

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Well after tomorrows funeral at 9am....I am off till Wednesday!!!!! Tomm I will be busy watch the wild card and laughing in Jet fans faces as they lose....better yet....i want the jets to win so my Patriots can humiliate them again!!!!!

Then its get fucked up and off to the Poconos on Sunday till Wednesday...depending on how busy we are at the funeral home I may just stay up there till Friday and come back then!!!

All I know is that I bought my first bag of weed....bought a case of wine....tons of wood to burn...some whores....and im good for a few days.....So 1 love!!!!!
    I lol'd.