Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: experienced players only

1. Default experienced players only

hey guys, i need an experience gamer's opinion HONESTLY...

whats the statistical probability that a player shoots across the map from ct front entrance yard on nipperhouse at a player in mid flight with strider (uber fast) above the T spawn, with EXACTLY 4 GLOCK shots that do 106 damage in 4 , all hs apparently without missing the person a single shot and NOT using burst....?

i mean i would sometimes empty a whole goddamn clip into someone's head with a glock when they are next to me and dont even kill them...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Not possible hacks

3. Default

Probability? Unlikely.

Nevertheless, still possible.

4. Default

yeah... crazy shit does happen in CSS... no 1 should ever assume hacks or anything based on 1 instance. if the person kept doing it over and over id say something up.... but as I said, CSS does sometimes just pull crazy shit in it's own way.

odds are the persons aim was just spot on, and it's very possible 2 make the shot you described.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-08-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

could happen head shot in a few arm shots.

6. Default

I pulled off a HS with a glock burst on a zombie in mid jump whilst playing indiana jones escape. How it happened, not a fucking clue but it did. God damn I miss that fucking map. I'd debate playing CSS again just to play that map
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

It is very possible...chances of it happening again are slim but it will happen
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

agreed, happens once, probably an abberation, happens more than once i'd get extremely suspicious.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I pulled off a HS with a glock burst on a zombie in mid jump whilst playing indiana jones escape. How it happened, not a fucking clue but it did. God damn I miss that fucking map. I'd debate playing CSS again just to play that map

i would make an exception to my no-crap maps policy in zm an let it go to that map if you woul come back
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I have hs people in mid teleport before multiple times on the same map. When you have played as much as many of us have these things eventually happen.