Thread: Problem with de_rush_v2

Default Problem with de_rush_v2

There is something horribly wrong with this map. When we go to it for some reason the server sends less "update" tics to clients, resulting in outrageously high choke and lag.

The other night I was only getting 15tic from the server but was sending 100tic as normal. After confirming that everyone was having the same issue I restarted the server, to no avail. After that I changed the map and everything was smooth again.

Map needs removed.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    There is something horribly wrong with this map. When we go to it for some reason the server sends less "update" tics to clients, resulting in outrageously high choke and lag.

The other night I was only getting 15tic from the server but was sending 100tic as normal. After confirming that everyone was having the same issue I restarted the server, to no avail. After that I changed the map and everything was smooth again.

Map needs removed.
    it's fine in wcs. that's really fucked up. how could a map do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I'm not sure acolyte it surprised me as well, but lazytown was there and said the map had problems on other servers he'd played in.

It doesn't make any sense but it is what it is.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

4. Default

I think it has the same issue in wcs but I am removing it from here...