Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Chickas!

1. Default Sexy Chickas!

Okay, I REALLY want to get back into drawing and what better way than to do free commission?

SO.

I've already drawn a couple of things for some people, and I want people to give me ideas of what they want me to draw for them.

Make it a bit interesting, I'd like to be challenged a little bit...lol.

Now note:

I'm just starting again after like, 2 years of rarely drawing, so don't expect grand shit.

Another note:

I'm only good at drawing sexy chickas.

All the guys I try to draw look GHEY.

So yeah.

This was the one I did for James:

Last edited by &&toasties; 01-08-2011 at 01:50 AM.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

And this was for Cyber:

IBIS won't let me attach it again...lol

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

post my penis !!! :
    i want access to it on this thread since u have soo many anime chicas around:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    post my penis !!! :
    i want access to it on this thread since u have soo many anime chicas around:P
    LOL

Okay!
    Attached Images

5. Default

lol i think the one for james is good ^^

6. Default

Not my style. This is my style but by far not my best but its the only one i saved.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

7. Default

faye valentine. naked.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

You are really good.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    faye valentine. naked.
    OC pls.

D:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    faye valentine. naked.
    I like where this is going.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.