Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out artists! (competition)

1. Default Calling out artists! (competition)

Hello,
    so i just noticed i really need a fucking signature banner.
    Holding a competition, whoever makes me the BEST "Cyber signature" will get ANY STEAM game under 20 $ as a reward from me.

Signature must be EPIC, scary or funny, but not cheaply gay lol,

topics can be Cyber / technology/hacking/ or robot-killing related
    or any combination of the above, provided that it could be used as a first shooter game sig like CSS and it includes my Name, Cyber (no clan name included so i can have it for other games as well)

and IT MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!! please i dnt want to go online and see that my signature is 2 pictures copy pasted together from google images... trust me.. i tried it all...
    i've seen many original sigs, like starfish's,vlads, ritta's, and etc..

so please, be original, be creative and epic, and i can only afford ONE prize... so i am sorry if not everyone wins it

but a consolation prize is pictures of me nude , (so yeah... i would try to enter and WIN if i were u :P)

please post me here if u are entering the competition and give me an ETA plz ? thanks everyone hope u guys enter, we;re all bored nways:P

Current requested submission deadline extended till sunday night, at midnight.
    Personal message me the pic please to preserve anonymity.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-06-2011 at 07:49 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

This is gay.

3. Default

I'll take TF2, Thanks!

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

fuck u guys then lol, nys , please delete this thread then

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

All in good fun, don't get asshurt. I'm sure someone will be more than willing to make 20 bucks.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    All in good fun, don't get asshurt. I'm sure someone will be more than willing to make 20 bucks.
    hehehe nah im not ass hurt, just bored as fuck... and i think i found smthn usuable for a sig just now... so if no more than 5 ppl post about this in next 2 hours, ima gonna buy the game to myself!:P

7. Default

Oh I'll throw my hat into this ring, give me till this weekend.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Oh I'll throw my hat into this ring, give me till this weekend.
    all right!
    i just cooked up something random meanwhile... its not much , not original or anything ,but works for me now..
    do try tho, if i see that the sig is EPIC, u'll win it.

ps: any cool catch phrases? i just wrote "Feel the rage." bcos ppl know how hard i rage lol...anything better "cyber killing" related?

edit: shit i have to resize it... will do that after i come back.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-05-2011 at 10:48 PM.

9. Default

I drew you something tonight, but I'm too tired to upload it now.

It's just a fun sketch.

I'll do something serious for you<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

ill give it a try give me till sunday please.