Thread: servers went screwey

1. Default servers went screwey

at approx. 3:35 AM saturday the 15th, it appears all 4 servers froze. after reconnecting eventually, it it returned to the same map we had been on. not entirely sure what happened.

edit: just happened again 3:38

edit edit: and again, 3:46

maps and other data are saved (i.e. gg didn't come back to jungle (default map) and between second and third crashes, people rejoined w/ same score and level)
    nothing out of place in console.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 01-15-2011 at 03:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

WCS Server Crashed again this is all i got from console when it happened:

[War3Source] You have successfully purchased Tome of Experience.
    [War3Source] +100 XP
    [War3Source] Chameleon - Level 17 - 1529 / 1800 XP.
    H4x0|2 | ibis.a : tome
    L I O N : !admin
    [War3Source] Saving XP for race Chameleon: LVL 17 XP 1529
    [hop] IBIS Pub # 1 - de_contra (1/21) [type !servers to join]
    CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite a long one too............................................... .........
    Last edited by h4x0r; 01-15-2011 at 03:52 AM.

3. Default

well, SG's servers are also going down, but not NotD's. NotD's are based in chicago, not sure about SG's

edit: SG's are in dallas.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 01-15-2011 at 04:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

all my favorited servers are down except HACKS, Hoots and a random bunny hop server i used to go to..
    i remember that hacks had a server in chicago i think, not sure about aco's SG, could it be the reason?
    where are these servers located?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

There was a bunch of network matinence being done last night.