Thread: Dead Spectating

1. Default Dead Spectating

I think that when people are dead they should only be able to spec their team. When people from the opposite team spec you and then they scroll and shoot you cause they know exactly where you are, its allot like ghosting imo. Would you mind making this change please?

2. Default

would be no good for admins. wouldn't be able 2 check if other team is completing objective, or if there's afkers in their spawn. we do a pretty good job at keeping ghosting non existant.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Bullet: stop camping

But, respawning is noisy, so unless you're IN their spawn, you should have sufficient time to react if their spawn is that close to you. If it's not that close, well, this is why you should always be moving, and paying attention to who has money, buys tomes, heck, even watching the score list every so often, helps. They are using what information they have to get you. Use what you have to get them.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Bullet: stop camping
    stop surviving with 1 hp...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I TRY to survive at 100 hp, but you just won't stop shooting me :P

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    would be no good for admins. wouldn't be able 2 check if other team is completing objective, or if there's afkers in their spawn. we do a pretty good job at keeping ghosting non existant.
    i agree with maynard but it is also just like ghosting to go kill someone however what maynard is saying is the whole reason u can spec anyone but +1 for both
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

7. Default

Thanks for the input and I understand now why it has to stay this way

8. Default

It has always been apart of this game.....and always will be.....sure it pisses people off including me but sometimes its fun especially when you see a spidey running around with 3hp and hes the last one elft and hes giving over 200+ xp....imma take the 3k to respawn for the xp....since it will cost 7k just to get the 200+xp from tomes...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png