Thread: DC Comic Online Game

Default DC Comic Online Game

So, I was checking out this DC Comic Online Superhero game. I watched the trailers on it. I might check it out. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts on it?

2. Default

Me and my brother were both in on the beta test. I got invited cuz I'm awesome, he got invited because he pre-ordered it. haha.

I personally won't touch it, having had the chance to play it before release. There are just aspects of it that I don't like. Like the part about only 1 hotbar with 6 spots for powers/abilities.

They did that so that it would be easily work on the PS3...limited hotkeys means it's easier to configure it on the controller with less buttons than a keyboard.

For me, that's just stupid. It's lazy. Even after it was brought up in the beta forums to fix that (oh no more work), no chance. So I won't touch it, personally.

It was fun to play, though, and fighting villains was pretty cool.

3. Default

Look up TotalBiscuit on youtube, he has an entire series of video's with commentary that you should look up

Im a HUGE DC Comic fan, I can live with 1 toolbar if the game itself is decent enough. I want to play Superman, or at least my own version of him