Thread: WCS Constantly crashing right now

1. Default WCS Constantly crashing right now

5char

I think it's either vegabond or strider.

Also I think you should remove the "saving your race for the next map" thing. Because that means people will constantly be molecule or vegabond or whatever and not give anyone else a chance to get it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    5char

I think it's either vegabond or strider.

Also I think you should remove the "saving your race for the next map" thing. Because that means people will constantly be molecule or vegabond or whatever and not give anyone else a chance to get it.
    already mentionned that... request overruled :P maybe u get a better chance lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

If the server starts to crash in loops the map needs to be changed after an admin joins. As long as you do not buy anything in that time it will be fine.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If the server starts to crash in loops the map needs to be changed after an admin joins. As long as you do not buy anything in that time it will be fine.
    I was told it was crashing when ppl were pressing f1, which was an issue we dealt with before.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Yea apparently it will occur on the first map that players connect to regardless of how many players were on it before.