Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: How long am i banned for?

  1. Default How long am i banned for?

    Yeah so i got banned for breaking Hallwagners cade once and he whinned to one of the new admins to ban me and they did. Hallwagner just hates on me cause im way better then him all you have to do is compare our stats. Anyways this is my first ban so from what i know people have been banned for worse and they've only been banned for a certain ammount of time. So how do you find out how long the ban is for?

  2. Default

    It should have said in the console...?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by <<VeNoMouS><StatuS:HigH>> View Post
    Yeah so i got banned for breaking Hallwagners cade once and he whinned to one of the new admins to ban me and they did. Hallwagner just hates on me cause im way better then him all you have to do is compare our stats. Anyways this is my first ban so from what i know people have been banned for worse and they've only been banned for a certain ammount of time. So how do you find out how long the ban is for?
    hahahahaha, i dont hate you. i just hate cadebreakers. i didnt mean for it to be long, but if it was im sorry

    p.s. ily venemous, even though you are a shitty lol jk

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by <<VeNoMouS><StatuS:HigH>> View Post
    Yeah so i got banned for breaking Hallwagners cade once and he whinned to one of the new admins to ban me and they did. Hallwagner just hates on me cause im way better then him all you have to do is compare our stats. Anyways this is my first ban so from what i know people have been banned for worse and they've only been banned for a certain ammount of time. So how do you find out how long the ban is for?
    I banned you for, as you admitted, cade breaking.

    I believe I was either in the cade at the time or I was spectating Hall.

    I don't remember how long it was for, but it shouldn't have been more than 1 day.

    Unless you really pissed me off, then you would have gotten 7 days.

    And BTW, FYI, I'm not a new admin.

    :]]



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post


    I banned you for, as you admitted, cade breaking.

    I believe I was either in the cade at the time or I was spectating Hall.

    I don't remember how long it was for, but it shouldn't have been more than 1 day.

    Unless you really pissed me off, then you would have gotten 7 days.

    And BTW, FYI, I'm not a new admin.

    :]]
    1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.
    I wish we could get a like button for post like on facebook cause I would totally spam the shit out of this like button for this post of NYS.

    I'm just saying.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.
    Funny, I'm considered VERY lenient compared to most.

    So doesn't that make me awesome?

    If it had been anyone else, you'd have no problem.

    Oops!

    Did I just go there, AGAIN?

    P:



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    1 day ban for cade breaking is too excessive. A week and he would have been unbanned by the higher ups. You're one of the worst admins ever.
    this post should be published for the world to enjoy

  9. Default

    Hey hall why were you even in zombie mod, its for fags. WCS is the way to go!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Hey hall why were you even in zombie mod, its for fags. WCS is the way to go!
    wcs is by far the gayest mod ive seen in my entire life lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •