Thread: shooter, perma, speed toggling and other

1. Default shooter, perma, speed toggling and other

His name: Shooter
    21: STEAM_0:1:31576192 Shooter 1fj0gxBd2R5B5w7qAREr9voVx32fFExD

Me: Cyber | ibis.a
    Ban duration : perma
    where: wcs
    why?
    speed hacking , as well as possible aim toggling. (some say he walled as well... havent checked on that yet)

http://www.MegaShare.com/2896621

YES I KNOW SOME RACES ARE FAST but he was on night elf...
    and i know the duelies can shoot uber fast if shooting is binded to scrollwheel, but his shots had almost no epic recoil i think ,and he always hit the other guy...even when the guy was dead, his pistols were nagging to aim at body (3 minutes in)
    and i know u're not supposed to perma ban in wcs, but i distinctively remember zero saying "unless its utterly obvious".

i have supplied a demo, its pretty obvious.
    for those who watch only first 30 secs of each vid and start trolling , i really recommend u check out the whole thing, specially at 0:45 secs. 3 mins, and 4 mins .

nightstrife was there too and was specking him already before i even begun thinking of checking him out.
    also i just saw that ninjaonritalin personal messaged me about him as well but i didnt know that until after the ban,
    many other regs suspected him too... willster raced him while he was on vagalion, and yet shooter was faster that him sometimes...
    whoever says its lag, sure but i bet to differ that his "lag" is too convenient, he never speed lags unless needed.... like rushing to bathroom or shooting
    just watch the demo... and if he has anythign to add, let him post an unban thread.. a\i'm more than fair and understanding when it comes to bans.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-08-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

No demo.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    No demo.
    i'ts on the megashare link.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It wasn't there at first.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    It wasn't there at first.
    It's because you're BLIND.

jaykay

6. Default

yeah sry when i first posted i was trying to upload it directly...then it gave me the "security token "speach which needs to be fixed zero (won allow us to upload 5mb+ files...) and so i had to upload it on megashare and put the link when done...sry guys.

so whoever saw the demo? comments?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...