Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    are there items to get flashbangs and smoke? like the gloves of warmth for the He nade?
    no.

it's an ambush class. you use your hanful ofteles to get you to a good spot, then rape people w/ your uzis.

aztec if the classic hellhunter map, and you'll see why
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

cant wait to try it out then.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Hell Hunter is one of my all-time favorite races.

You got more than 1 grenade. I believe it was 4 flash and he and 2 poison.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Hell Hunter is one of my all-time favorite races.

You got more than 1 grenade. I believe it was 4 flash and he and 2 poison.
    i thought you got 1 nade / skill level (i.e. lv. 4 flash gave 4 flashes, lv. 3 smoke gave 3 smoke...etc)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Yea it is one nade per skill, you get up to 4 of each. The smoke ability is the only one programed right now. Everything else is still in development as indicated by the colors on the first post.

6. Default

Fire nades are now done! It took a while to figure it out but I got it to work just like before!

7. Default

Flash teleport is done. Now works exactly as before with 1 change. You will no longer get stuck in objects. Teleport will fail if your going to get stuck. This technology will later been implemented into races that have respawn so that if they respawn into an object they will be teleported back to spawn.

If there are any problems such as it not teleporting when it should let me know. It generates sparks for 5 seconds at the location just like before so you can use that to reference if you would get stuck.

8. Default

OK, I wanted to address why the fire is small. Originally I was making an awesome fire that looked really cool, however there was a problem. B/c this was a "real" fire on the map it could set other things on fire, like the bomb site. This resulted in an exploit where if the nade went off on the bomb site the bomb site could catch on fire and would stay on fire forever. To prevent this glitch we instead simply drop a knife and set that on fire. It is pretty lame but it is better than having the exploit.

I should also note that you can teleport on top of the map just like before.

9. Default

Anti fall damage is done, you now will get 25-100% of your health back after a fall.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    OK, I wanted to address why the fire is small. Originally I was making an awesome fire that looked really cool, however there was a problem. B/c this was a "real" fire on the map it could set other things on fire, like the bomb site. This resulted in an exploit where if the nade went off on the bomb site the bomb site could catch on fire and would stay on fire forever. To prevent this glitch we instead simply drop a knife and set that on fire. It is pretty lame but it is better than having the exploit.

I should also note that you can teleport on top of the map just like before.
    can you increase range of the fire? ...or maybe spawn a 2X2 box of knives (invisible) all on fire?