Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

1. Default 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

Hell Hunter
    Required Level: 50
    Levels per ability: 4
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    (elite only)
    searingarrows.gifSearing Fire Arrows: 8-22% chance to slow target area 50% for 5-11 seconds and do a small amount of dmg
    Ability_rogue_smoke.pngPoison Smoke Bombs: Smoke Grenades That do Damage
    reignoffire.gifFire Grenades: Grenades that start a Large FIre when they Explode
    detonate.gifSpark Flash Bangs: Teleport to Where your Flashbang Detonates
    bansheemaster.gifAnti Fall Damage: Protection Against Fall Damage
    innerfire.gifDual Rapid Fire: Your Elites Become Two Mini Machine Guns with No Recoil

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11908

• Initial Release

• Fixed crash caused by switching to this race and then respawning with scroll of respawn.

• Improved programing of stuck detection
      • Increased fire rate on ultimate
      • Made it so all players hear the arrows sound effect

• Patched some bugs/improved coding
      • Made it so that the duration of arrows if leveled from 5-11seconds.

• Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

• Improved programing of ultimate for increased performance
      • Improved coding of ammo during ultimate
      • Made fire arrows set players on fire and deal a very small amount of damage (chance to do 1-3 damage)
      • Improved coding of sound effect

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Updated weapon removal code
      • Added extra code for ensuring safe removal of primary

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

Last edited by ZERO; 02-16-2013 at 06:14 AM.

2. Default

ohhhh FUCK YEAH!

so what exactly does the arrows do?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I need people to test the smoke nades to see if they damage people or what is going on with them. Note that as this race is being made from scratch we are only testing the physical abilities as there is no effects as of now.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ohhhh FUCK YEAH!

so what exactly does the arrows do?
    They never worked so no one knows...

I might just make something up

5. Default

ohhhh FUCK YEAH!
    +1 ill test it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They never worked so no one knows...
    lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Ok so I got the posion smoke nades finished, got the effect and everything. Works exactly like it did before! So play around with it if you want. There is a lot of work left to do but for now I am calling it a night on this.

7. Default

couldn't get the ultimate 2 work. thought maybe it was my binding but I Jumped on human and my ultimate worked fine. nothing happens when I use ultiamte on hell hunter.

the smoke grenades look great.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Ok so I got the posion smoke nades finished, got the effect and everything. Works exactly like it did before! So play around with it if you want. There is a lot of work left to do but for now I am calling it a night on this.
    will get on testing this as soon as i get off from university in 4 hours ...
    regarding the ultimate ,do u HAVE to be equipping the dualies for it to work? or does it equip it temporary for u when u +ultimate? (sry i wasnt around the race before... and since the ultimate aint working as maynard said, i wouldnt be able to know if am doing it right.)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    will get on testing this as soon as i get off from university in 4 hours ...
    regarding the ultimate ,do u HAVE to be equipping the dualies for it to work? or does it equip it temporary for u when u +ultimate? (sry i wasnt around the race before... and since the ultimate aint working as maynard said, i wouldnt be able to know if am doing it right.)
    you get dualies, and nades (depending on your skills) and a knife. that's it when you play this class
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

you get dualies, and nades (depending on your skills) and a knife. that's it when you play this class
    looks like an overral decent class then, if u get the nades for free i mean... else, its kinda expensive every round.

are there items to get flashbangs and smoke? like the gloves of warmth for the He nade?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...