Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: rift

1. Default

.................BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

rift has the worst fucking customer service support ive ever seen out of ANY mmo and ive been playing them for 13 years.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

theyre bogged down with hacked acct issues still

3. Default

yeah I know cause they fucked up some how and obviously leaked a shit ton of ppl's info. I finally got my money and gear back though so I'm happy again.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-28-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

well after the no coin lock fiasco everything seems to be in perfect order and the support has stepped up 10fold.

On a happy note, for everyone who was and still is skeptical about this game and wish to give it a try, they now have a 1 week trial period, just let me know and i will hook you up.
    Personal reform

5. Default

it's a good game. it just seriously lacks content. it's also far 2 easy 2 hit max lvl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I'm playing on Leathys. Fribain is the name. Or Carltonbanks. kekekekekeke

Guardian cause my friends are lame.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's a good game. it just seriously lacks content. it's also far 2 easy 2 hit max lvl.
    with 8 end game 5 mans 1 and soon to be a 10+ boss 10 man instance and 2 raid instances it has grown alot. You also have to accont for the rifts as well there being like 7 difrent raid rifts and over 10 diffrent expert rifts.
    Personal reform

8. Default

yeah Ive noticed they added some new content in... 1 of my main beefs is something you actually brought up a while ago, how all chracters have 2 follow the exact same story line/path kinda of a bummer. I enjoyed playing rift, I just found it a bit 2 easy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy