Thread: Sanctum

1. Default Sanctum

So much potential..

I actually looked forward to this game more than Portal 2. It lasted longer too, mostly because I had to restart a few times and insane difficulty is, well, insane..

Someone needs to make a full blown game like Sanctum. I mean, the TD's in WC3 are fun and all, but this is a whole different level.

Anybody else try it? I hope they sold enough copies to come out with new content.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    So much potential..

I actually looked forward to this game more than Portal 2. It lasted longer too, mostly because I had to restart a few times and insane difficulty is, well, insane..

Someone needs to make a full blown game like Sanctum. I mean, the TD's in WC3 are fun and all, but this is a whole different level.

Anybody else try it? I hope they sold enough copies to come out with new content.
    i saw what looked like a stargate, got excited, found no stargate, ceased caring.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

ya ive played it and its pretty sweet, i like the mechanics behind it and the way they worked the FPS elements into it. I would be really excited to see more content come out for it because after a while, mowing down mobs with a lvl 5 blaster gets old the 50th time.

4. Default

Yeah.. They just don't have the resources or staff to make such a game yet. I think the biggest advantage of the indie movement is that the sheer volume of retro and innovative games appearing are enough to keep someone entertained while more favored games are given time to update.. So they may be small, but over time they'll gradually become better.. Probably..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.