Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and facts about fast food!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and yet, it's all so delicious
    You fucking fatass.

yummchipotleandfreebirds<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

chipoltle is the shizzzzzz but i can no longer eat mc donalds after hearing a rumor that there chicken nuggets are made from left of chicken parts i.s. feet beacks ect.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    chipoltle is the shizzzzzz but i can no longer eat mc donalds after hearing a rumor that there chicken nuggets are made from left of chicken parts i.s. feet beacks ect.
    http://gizmodo.com/5654066/chicken-n...k-chicken-goop

4. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Anything that isn't frozen fresh (the meat you get from publix/kroger/earth fare in saran wrapped Styrofoam trays) is Advanced Meat Recovery (AMR). We may not be utilizing MSM/MRM/MDM anymore but AMR isn't much of an improvement.

Anyways the picture I posted still goes to show what fast food chains will do to save a buck. 1999, 2000, or 2011 it doesn't matter, people are still eating this trash and getting ripped off every time they do. That hamburger might only cost $0.89 but go take a look at their profit margin.

Chipotle's only has organic local food when and if it's available. It's more expensive for them to provide organic local food all the time, the logistics are hard to handle. CMG is a great restaurant but do not believe for one second that you're getting premium meat and produce.

6. Default

anyone see the movie food inc? kinda boring but informative, never want to eat fast food again. i raise my own pork, beef , and vegetables. fast food makes ya sick, then doctors prescribe meds that make you sick too. vicious cycle anymore
    DEMOCRACY is 3 wolves and 1 sheep voting on dinner.

REPUBLIC is where sheep vote for wolves that vote on dinner.

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC is where voting on dinner is banned.

FREEDOM is where hungry wolves looking for dinner and come up against well informed and well armed sheep.

Arm up sheep, stand your ground and have the balls to fight and the intelligence to know when and where.

7. Default

Well I currently work for a company called Custom Foods in whats called the spice room where we measure pretty much spices and and things for Recipes. Currently sell products to several Food Chains (Mcdonalds, TGI Fridays, RedLopster, Olive Garden, extra.... ) after knowing in whats in some of there recipes I really think twice before eating out. McDonalds sausage gravy has some of the worse smelling ingredents i have ever smelled, And most all you can eat restarants (primarily chinese)pump ther food with tons of MSG(flavor enhancer) that will make you fee full quick. And not go

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    The one in Baltimore at the Harbor Place sucks dick. Don't know about the rest. I'd rather go to The Hard Rock Cafe. Cracker Barrel is good too.

OT, I only ate there once, Carne asada burrito was decent.
    Cracker Barrel is a white mans place even has cracker in the name XD

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    Cracker Barrel is a white mans place even has cracker in the name XD
    perhaps, but the food is fucking awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

The only fast food restaurant I will even eat at is Arbys. I have never been much of a fan of Chipotle's (at the Burg, we just got one and I pick Moe's for my Mexican style food).