Page 10 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

mickey that sounds like an epic idea!!!!
    i am in

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    [Project Mario]

Step one. it would be alot easier to find a 100x100 spot to start laying out if we could get a world map from mag using minetographer

step two. Gather and creat all the colored wool blocks we need (red) (yellow) (white) (grey) (brown) (blue)

step three. I will be doing the blueprint if you wish.

step four. begin excavation of mario site

step 5. BUILD MARIO!

who is in?
    uhhh, dude?

lapis lazuli (for blue dye) is incredibly (INCREDIBLY) rare
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    uhhh, dude?

i never said it was going to be easy =P

im making a guesstamate of around 2 stacks of blue dye for his legs

4. Default

uhhh, dude?

It won't be found in already rendered areas of the map. You have to find a new non rendered area of the map and make it render and then you will have it. Once the map is created, the blocks aren't added to the already created map, only new map. I'm sure if you started a brand new game in single player and dug down deep enough, they would be just as common as redstone .

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    It won't be found in already rendered areas of the map. You have to find a new non rendered area of the map and make it render and then you will have it. Once the map is created, the blocks aren't added to the already created map, only new map. I'm sure if you started a brand new game in single player and dug down deep enough, they would be just as common as redstone .
    well fuck. why don't portals work in mp yet?

we'd need them to cover enough distance to get to non-rendered spots
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

well fuck. why don't portals work in mp yet?

we'd need them to cover enough distance to get to non-rendered spots
    Because exactly what we need is to make the map size as big as we possibly can for no reason other to get some dye for recreating a mario character for nostalgiac purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Because exactly what we need is to make the map size as big as we possibly can for no reason other to get some dye for recreating a mario character for nostalgiac purposes.
    precisely!

but in the great search for mikeys home i found birch so maybe that would be a good place to set up a camp searching for the blue dye

... i cant find my fucking house for the life of me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What is wrong with rendering the map larger? It's not impeding anything. If you don't do it now, just imagine when people do decide to go out. Then you will be lagging like ball sacks when you play cause the map has to be rendered.

9. Default

Presenting: "THE IBIS AUTOHARP!"

Currently it has 6 chords- I, IV, V and I7, IV7, V7

It is tuned to the default tonic found in Minecraft (aka F# Major). It's a spectacularly awful key, and I plan on moving it up to C Major, but until then F# Major it is.

Pix:

The playing panel:

The label panel:

The Sound Banks:

Tonic:

Sub-Dominant:

Dominant:

The seventh banks (IV7, and V7 are in 3rd inversion to keep proper voice leading, I is in root position.)

IV7, and I7 respectively:

V7:
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

where is your house bears?

an @ mickey: lol. why not just move into your little underwater kingdom?