Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

found 3 2 days ago XD Was digging for diamond XD

i personally hate those caverns, the mine cart caverns are useless and distract me from mining. I get all adventurous and end up dieing deep in the cave.
    I prefer natural cave systems as you can bring a diamond pick ax and gather an obnoxious amount of valuables along your journey.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i personally hate those caverns, the mine cart caverns are useless and distract me from mining. I get all adventurous and end up dieing deep in the cave.
    I prefer natural cave systems as you can bring a diamond pick ax and gather an obnoxious amount of valuables along your journey.
    Just bring torches or some type of odd block to use as bread crumbs to find your way back. Works great for those minecart systems. I like finding those because if you explore enough you can find mob spawners or chests along with all the free track on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Patmonster View Post
    Just bring torches or some type of odd block to use as bread crumbs to find your way back. Works great for those minecart systems. I like finding those because if you explore enough you can find mob spawners or chests along with all the free track on the ground.
    Im sorry, its seems to me that you assumed i get lost when exploring. you are speaking to a mine craft pro, who on occasion gets overwhelmed with mobs and runs out of food after exploring for several hours!
    Personal reform

5. Default

Im sorry, its seems to me that you assumed i get lost when exploring. you are speaking to a mine craft pro, who on occasion gets overwhelmed with mobs and runs out of food after exploring for several hours!
    Oh excuse me, You are the minecraft pro never getting lost or anything... but the minecraft pro can't bring enough materials to survive for a few hours?

Oh excuse me, You are the minecraft pro never getting lost or anything... but the minecraft pro can't bring enough materials to survive for a few hours?
    not THE pro, just A pro. There are many like me, but this one is me. Remember not to bring an exssesive amount of supply as it could be lost upon death. Also.. bring knee pads, would suck if a skeleton hit you with an arrow.
    Personal reform

7. Default

not THE pro, just A pro. There are many like me, but this one is me. Remember not to bring an exssesive amount of supply as it could be lost upon death. Also.. bring knee pads, would suck if a skeleton hit you with an arrow.

Ah okay, well you could always bring a chest down with you and place it midway and make a stopping point? Be smart with your exploring instead of getting lost? bring 2 doors and a chest and you have an instant safe room! that way you can shuttle food to that point and then bring diamonds ect back from the other way.

Ah okay, well you could always bring a chest down with you and place it midway and make a stopping point? Be smart with your exploring instead of getting lost? bring 2 doors and a chest and you have an instant safe room! that way you can shuttle food to that point and then bring diamonds ect back from the other way.
    One does not simply play like a pansy hermit. Its chuck norris style exploring or nothing at all.
    Personal reform

9. Default

One does not simply play like a pansy hermit. Its chuck norris style exploring or nothing at all.
    You call it pansy hermit..
    I call it skilled playing.
    But.. How can you compare yourself to Chuck Norris in minecraft if you
    on occasion gets overwhelmed with mobs and runs out of food after exploring for several hours!
    ... Chuck Norris doesn't get overwhelmed.

You call it pansy hermit..
    I call it skilled playing.
    But.. How can you compare yourself to Chuck Norris in minecraft if you ... Chuck Norris doesn't get overwhelmed.
    I am not Chuck Norris, no one can perfect Chuck Norris ways, only attempt to.
    Personal reform