Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    where is your house bears?

an @ mickey: lol. why not just move into your little underwater kingdom?
    its not about that )=
    its more about my hidden chest with a stack of diamonds gold and green disk 5 stacks of iron glass well everything

so until then like i said im making an sos sign for when mag or IF mag does the maptographer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    What is wrong with rendering the map larger? It's not impeding anything. If you don't do it now, just imagine when people do decide to go out. Then you will be lagging like ball sacks when you play cause the map has to be rendered.
    That makes no sense.

You exploring now will do the same thing to the map as exploring later.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That makes no sense.

You exploring now will do the same thing to the map as exploring later.
    So what's wrong with doing it now?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omgbears View Post
    presenting: "the ibis autoharp!"

currently it has 6 chords- i, iv, v and i7, iv7, v7

it is tuned to the default tonic found in minecraft (aka f# major). It's a spectacularly awful key, and i plan on moving it up to c major, but until then f# major it is.

Pix:

The playing panel:

the label panel:

the sound banks:

Tonic:

sub-dominant:

dominant:

the seventh banks (iv7, and v7 are in 3rd inversion to keep proper voice leading, i is in root position.)

iv7, and i7 respectively:

v7:
    yes bears yes!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    its not about that )=
    its more about my hidden chest with a stack of diamonds gold and green disk 5 stacks of iron glass well everything

so until then like i said im making an sos sign for when mag or IF mag does the maptographer.
    mikey if you hold down f3 it will give you cordinates were on the map you are just fallow back to

x -353
    y 65
    z -79

thats my crib i am sure you can find your way back that way

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    So what's wrong with doing it now?
    Because making a larger file for mag to deal with now shouldn't be done unless necessary.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Because making a larger file for mag to deal with now shouldn't be done unless necessary.
    I highly doubt it's more than 150MB.

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    mikey if you hold down f3 it will give you cordinates were on the map you are just fallow back to

x -353
    y 65
    z -79

thats my crib i am sure you can find your way back that way
    brent im not trying to get back to spawn.. im trying to get to my new house iv been working on

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    brent im not trying to get back to spawn.. im trying to get to my new house iv been working on
    once you find it, write down the coordinates. that way you can get back there eventually. derp
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    once you find it, write down the coordinates. that way you can get back there eventually. derp
    yea, i just realized that. i wrote the cords done for my new mine im digging and damions new secret house location.