Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

For some reason it takes awhile for the server to actually refresh the whitelist, oddly enough when we do a full reload of everything it still wont work. Until I am able to pinpoint what's going on it might take 20-30 minutes for it to actually apply.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

2. Default

I get ever so lonely on the server at night. The only people there to keep me company and the skeletons and creepers.. Oh and the zombies that rape me.. Now if you excuse me I need to go take a scalding hot shower to wash away the shame.

3. Default

w00t MC server! Too bad I won't be able to get into it for a few months...

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

4. Default

hey i tried to get on the server and it wont let me on, is it still up?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    hey i tried to get on the server and it wont let me on, is it still up?
    as i see you found, there is a whole new white list process.
    Personal reform

6. Default

haha yeah, also i guess im already on it, since i can get on the server, i just cant use the commands they give you.

7. Default

EDIT: Everything seems to be normal now.

I apologize for mainly posting bugs here, but...

I cannot break/place block or open doors. I keep getting this message:
    [Towny] Not allowed to build in the wild.
    Last edited by mrhappypenguin; 07-24-2012 at 10:38 AM.

8. Default

I did the fix for it, I'm still trying to work out the bugs implementing that mod though It seems it didn't unload when I told it to.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..

9. Default

So... How do I get out of spawn? I read the take a boat sign but there are no boats, plus there's a stone wall blocking me at the bottom of the steps...

edit: it's been fixed.

10. Default

There is a few bugs that I need to work out, I'll post a help guide later today along with the update logs from what we've done.