Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post
    its like only 5 blocks high but really wide.
    I think I read this in a craigslist add once.

I'll let your mind fill in the blanks.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

wtf is going on
    am i fucking missing somthing? when i click the log in button it like freezes then says error play offline and try again..

i click try again have been for the last 30 fucking minutes. so i instead join as "player" the fucking server kicks me wtf.. why wont it let me get in?

fucking coders for this game are fucking retarted i swear to fucking god
    minecraft.net is still fucking down this is fucking dumb

a quick and speedy eresponse by someone on how i can play the fucking GAME I PURCHASED! would be awesome

i am begining to regert not buying a cheap hooker vs buying this game. should have saved my fucking money.

and yes IM FUCKING RAGING
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 01-23-2011 at 03:01 PM.

3. Default

That's odd.. I can log in just fine.

Is your monitor plugged in?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    wtf is going on
    am i fucking missing somthing? when i click the log in button it like freezes then says error play offline and try again..

i click try again have been for the last 30 fucking minutes. so i instead join as "player" the fucking server kicks me wtf.. why wont it let me get in?

fucking coders for this game are fucking retarted i swear to fucking god
    minecraft.net is still fucking down this is fucking dumb

a quick and speedy eresponse by someone on how i can play the fucking GAME I PURCHASED! would be awesome

i am begining to regert not buying a cheap hooker vs buying this game. should have saved my fucking money.

and yes IM FUCKING RAGING
    the play offline wont work b/c the whitelist is up so you have to get online to play and not in offline mode.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    the play offline wont work b/c the whitelist is up so you have to get online to play and not in offline mode.
    If you don't realize, those people who join the game and their name is [Player] means they play in offline mode and are on the server. Just FYI

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    If you don't realize, those people who join the game and their name is [Player] means they play in offline mode and are on the server. Just FYI
    Don't bother explaining anything to Taz, he's just an idiot.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    yeah but when you use offline mode and not online mode it puts you inside a genaric person who anyone who joins the sever in offline mode plays as. which is not on whitelist which means they cant join the sever.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    yeah but when you use offline mode and not online mode it puts you inside a genaric person who anyone who joins the sever in offline mode plays as. which is not on whitelist which means they cant join the sever.
    I have seen about 10 people log in as Player today and they all chatted. Whitelist is not enabled just FYI.

9. Default

1- whoever gave luxexwards wtvr his name is the ip for minecraft is a moron.
    he's been grieving our shit , stealing our shit, destroying everything...
    btw, he claims that hitman sent him, but am pretty sure thats loads of crap. bcos he says hitman TOLD him to destroy everything bcos " i, hitman, am a drunk ass" or smthn like that

2- WHO THE FUCK was working on an endless underground maze that was expended LITTERALLY under my house????????

i just discovered today that in my basement, in a hidden corner, there is a hole that leads to an endless hallway that goes in circles sometimes... and is poorly lit (but it is human made for sure!)

WHOEVER did that , FUCK YOU, not only u are behind many mobs appearing inside my house randomly from ur stinku tunnel, but i believe u have been stealing my shit as well, and ur poorly lit maze is a spawn fiesta for mobs!

u have also stolen all the resources under my island.
    so fuck u, and i will personally track that fucking tunnel, no matter how many times i die by the THOUSANDS of zombies in there, and when i find from where it comes, i will burn ur shit to the ground u hear me?????????
    Attached Images
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

LukexWarden has been griefing
    he was stealing shit from multiple people, and breaking buildings
    I told him to come try and get into my house, and he tried but couldnt because he is retarded. He also admitted to me that he stole from someones house cords X: 26 Z: ~420, and i killed him and recovered the stuff for you
    he stole the door, the sword, the leather, the sugar, and the gold, so let me know whose house it was and ill bring you your stuff.
    Attached Images