Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

UNDERWATER WORLD

is near completetion
    the glass house at the bottom is almost complete. The only thing left for me to do i decorate finish planting the reeds and Wheat and... this part ill need help from you all!

due to the fact that water is also measured in blocks.. there is no way it will fill up on its own.. if we want this done we need to start pailing once the time is right

if you are interested in helping me with that final task please let me know. until then i still have some work to do (=

Completed to far

Main Entrance - from spawn follow the cobble stone road, you will see a glass door way

Tree farm - feel free to take the wood from the bottom of the huge tree but make sure to REPLANT saplings in the dirt to help main tain it for everybody

cobblestone chest - inside the work hut i originally started in there is two chests in which i will frequently fill with cobblestone for any player to grab.

Fishing dock - travel underneath the trees onto a stone path along side the pit to find the docks. Inside the chest at the docks is 1 fishing pole for now and two boats and some uncooked fish. there is a furnace there to cook your fish with (BRING COAL). If you use the fishing pole or boats please return them upon finishing.

that is all for now. also feel free to doante any items or resupply saplings-fish-cobblestone if you have nothing to do with it.

UW is about to be 100% open! WOOT!

2. Default

I'm Zankin in game.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    we can leave her off and make her our first blacklist.
    Don't worry.

Everyone is already voting for your perma ban.

We're all banking on it.

: D!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

well... the wheat field isnt completely done but underwater world is officialy OPEN

please remember to replant crops and trees

this made me lolSomething went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Don't worry.

Everyone is already voting for your perma ban.

We're all banking on it.

: D!
    yeah but i help people with shit so i bet they are. what do you do besides bitch.

6. Default

I have yet to see her bitch about anything.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

here are some screen shots of the finished project UW

tell me what you all think
    Attached Images

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    yeah but i help people with shit so i bet they are. what do you do besides bitch.
    You really contradict yourself there.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    To prevent others from joining the sever besides IBIS Community members and friends I can make A whats called a White List of only allowed players that are listed.
    Could you please add "adidas4862" to the white list, IRL friend of mine, he plays IBIS GG and WCS as Kaotic. He's helping me out from time to time with my projects.

10. Default

Fuck yeah obsidian