Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Fuck yeah obsidian
    Gonna make a bomb shelter with it? Hell isn't working in survival multiplayer right now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Gonna make a bomb shelter with it? Hell isn't working in survival multiplayer right now.
    Actually there is. There is a server ability to activate hell. Problem is that everyone has to be in hell.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Actually there is. There is a server ability to activate hell. Problem is that everyone has to be in hell.
    Oh lmao. Does that mean everyone has to huddle up in their own hell portals and enter at the same exact time?

4. Default

Dude obsidian castles are all the rage right now.

5. Default

Oh lmao. Does that mean everyone has to huddle up in their own hell portals and enter at the same exact time?
    no, the server is create in hell.

fucks up everything though, since going back results in ghasts roaming the skies...NOT GOOD BTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    well... the wheat field isnt completely done but underwater world is officialy OPEN

please remember to replant crops and trees

this made me lolSomething went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    That's hilarious.

It's hard trying rofl quietly.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    yeah but i help people with shit so i bet they are. what do you do besides bitch.
    Fail.

all you do is ask people for stuff.

If that's considered helping others out these days, I seem to be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    I have yet to see her bitch about anything.
    Except you murdering me in cold blood!

D:<

You really contradict yourself there.
    Win statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Could you please add "adidas4862" to the white list, IRL friend of mine, he plays IBIS GG and WCS as Kaotic. He's helping me out from time to time with my projects.
    You know Kaotic irl?

He's awesome in GG.

Can't wait to play MineCrack with him.

Fuck yeah obsidian
    Dude obsidian castles are all the rage right now.
    Oooohh yeaaahhh!!!

I can't wait.

P:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, the server is create in hell.

fucks up everything though, since going back results in ghasts roaming the skies...NOT GOOD BTW!
    Aren't they called banshees or something?

Those things are the shit. Shooting fireballs at people? Hellz yeah.

8. Default

mikey, your little wheat operation needs one of these bitches:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

it's actually incredibly simple. the only challenging part is the redstone shit he pulled to get the indicator lights. but the simple version (shown in the tutorial vid) is incredibly easy. the only problem is that it yields no seeds
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    mikey, your little wheat operation needs one of these bitches:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

it's actually incredibly simple. the only challenging part is the redstone shit he pulled to get the indicator lights. but the simple version (shown in the tutorial vid) is incredibly easy. the only problem is that it yields no seeds
    we just set one of those up

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    we just set one of those up
    nice. i'll have to stop by and see