Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

really i haven't seen anyone on recently that i dont know. there was one guy a few weeks ago but im pretty sure he got banned

2. Default

i was on yesterday and there was 2 new people and i asked if they knew ibis people and they didnt know what it was

3. Default

Just curious, who built that large rail system? it's like, right under my house and when i was clearing out the land behind my house, i fell into it and had to stack a lot of dirt to get out :/ sorry about that. although, how much would it cost to get a stop at my house?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    -insert MY vagalion here-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    Just curious, who built that large rail system? it's like, right under my house and when i was clearing out the land behind my house, i fell into it and had to stack a lot of dirt to get out :/ sorry about that. although, how much would it cost to get a stop at my house?
    i think glob.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

ya that's me and glob's railway, im not sure the pricing but ill find out for ya

the rest of my computer parts are ordered, i havent been on at all due partly because rift is addicting and other secret reason. if there are people on the server who shouldn't be let me know.
    Personal reform

7. Default

yeah i have seen some people who say they googled it and found us but i havnt seen anything grefed that i have noticed

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post
    ya that's me and glob's railway, im not sure the pricing but ill find out for ya
    When are you guys usually on so we can work something out. It literally goes right past my mines though and under my property, i'll have to fill in a large hole if you don't mind so i can finish leveling the area behind my house, would you mind?

9. Default

Wow was this thread reduced lol it was at like 76 pages before lol now it's only at 36 :P

Yea I know this is off topic, but w/e
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Wow was this thread reduced lol it was at like 76 pages before lol now it's only at 36 :P

Yea I know this is off topic, but w/e
    For me it says it's 74 pages o.O