Page 83 of 124 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

maynard, in your first pic, you see that tree that's kinda floating...DON"T TRAVEL PAST IT!!!

that's me and david's place, but our games crash henever we go near it now

just a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    .DON"T TRAVEL PAST IT!!!
    if you actually played you would know someone else has already built over there...

also that tree doesn't exist anymore... heh

Nvm... the structure has been torn down.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you actually played you would know someone else has already built over there...

also that tree doesn't exist anymore... heh
    whenever i try to play, i can't get to my area. like i said, i lag/crash out. others have said the same thing
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

ever heard of starting in a new area? all you got is a small cave over there and a shitload of glass and torches, wouldn't be abandoning much.

also I found if you go over 2 your place, wait for the game 2 lag, then ctrl+alt+del and close the minecraft game process and go back in, you're no longer lagging.

if you need materials 2 start a new area, I can give ya them.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

ever heard of starting in a new area? all you got is a small cave over there and a shitload of glass and torches, wouldn't be abandoning much.

also I found if you go over 2 your place, wait for the game 2 lag, then ctrl+alt+del and close the minecraft game process and go back in, you're no longer lagging.

if you need materials 2 start a new area, I can give ya them.
    it wasn't a "small cave"

we put masses of time into that place.

7. Default

I was just running around it and stand by my original statement.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I was just running around it and stand by my original statement.
    you go inside? all that's topside is the treefarm, and the pathways to the mob farm and wheat farm.

9. Default

ya I went inside... once again, you're not leaving much behind.. caves aren't all that interesting...

once again, ill give ya matts 2 get going on a new project if you want.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

ya I went inside... once again, you're not leaving much behind.. caves aren't all that interesting...

once again, ill give ya matts 2 get going on a new project if you want.
    actually, i think i fixed the lag lol

i mnaged to get in, and remove the 40+ stcks of cacti lying loose at the output of my big farm. lol

it lagged whenever you went close because the server began to render everything. and i might start afresh, but i'm keeping that place still. i put a titload of time into it