Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

I think creative would bring more people on the server, the main reason I laid off was I hated typing in that give command over and over and over.

2. Default

which people weren't supposed 2 do

but yeah people started purchasing admin so they could make the cool things they want, and given that now 1.8 strait up offers creative mode with all the items... well it's obvious that's what people want in this game, is 2 create awesome shit.... we need 2 jump on board as it will breathe new life into the server

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

id be in for both, they each have their own elements that are very fun to do, but yea i agree with maynard, we need to vote on a mode to use or there will be nothing but bickering.

made a sepreate world using the gen code "Unicorn"

Loving it so far.. soooo much stuff! SOOO MANY SHROOMS and and .. theres a hunger meter?
    Personal reform

5. Default

Creative in survival mode... So people can still explore and have sexy lands....

I like creative servers myself, but get bored pretty damn fast with it being so easy.

I'd rather create awesome shit I worked at to get. More satisfaction.

I still like the idea of survival with select trusted players OP to enter creative gamemode.

I probably would not frequent the server much if full creative, I'd get bored wayyyy to fast.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

thats the thing, no 1 created anything even remotely awesome in our server... and the only people who did create something we will say "half decent" are people who had admin and gave themselfs all the materials constantly...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thats the thing, no 1 created anything even remotely awesome in our server... and the only people who did create something we will say "half decent" are people who had admin and gave themselfs all the materials constantly...
    Agreed, maybe we should put a vote up maynard?

8. Default

no point till I can speak with mag... told his gf 2 tell him I need 2 speak with him and now he's been off steam ever since... not sure where the hell he is.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I made a huge 25x25 bedrock to sky mob grinding machine dwarfing spawn tower out of my own materials..... that was awesome. I made a 24 gun fire arrow auto turret surrounded by lava on my mountain abode.. I think that was awesome also...

I created a underwater glass house, 3 1000 block powered rails, linking spawn to my mountain home to my glass underwater house with the cake /snow igloo on top....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

lol go look at some of the vids I posted.... that's epic shit... lol not any of the stuff we did.

heres epic
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy