Page 9 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Woahhhhhh just wait a minute.......do you guys play on one server?

P.S. There will be a sexy profile picture of me soon, so hold your horses.

2. Default

Server is back up but With only basic minecraft commands Hey0 mod is broken... So will be looking for mods that work again

Also apparently do to the update someones server name (role play server) and our IP is crossing over. so banning anyone on site that arent on the whitelist

3. Default

Give me the I.P. You probably know me from WCS. I just pre-ordered the whatever and I don't want to play on my 'school server' cause it's gey.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fons View Post
    Give me the I.P. You probably know me from WCS. I just pre-ordered the whatever and I don't want to play on my 'school server' cause it's gey.
    read the topic lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    read the topic lulz
    Yup thanks for making me feel stupid. So how do we communicate?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fons View Post
    Yup thanks for making me feel stupid. So how do we communicate?
    press t to talk in game or for mic its vent or skype

7. Default

may want to give your ingame name cause there banning people on the spot till we can get server back the way it was

[Project Mario]

Step one. it would be alot easier to find a 100x100 spot to start laying out if we could get a world map from mag using minetographer

step two. Gather and creat all the colored wool blocks we need (red) (yellow) (white) (grey) (brown) (blue)

step three. I will be doing the blueprint if you wish.

step four. begin excavation of mario site

step 5. BUILD MARIO!

who is in?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    [Project Mario]

Step one. it would be alot easier to find a 100x100 spot to start laying out if we could get a world map from mag using minetographer

step two. Gather and creat all the colored wool blocks we need (red) (yellow) (white) (grey) (brown) (blue)

step three. I will be doing the blueprint if you wish.

step four. begin excavation of mario site

step 5. BUILD MARIO!

who is in?
    i will help
    but next we should do pac man and the ghosts

10. Default

I guess I'm up for that too because I just played until I couldn't feel my legs anymore.