Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    Good to hear.
    Oh and i have a question to ask..mainly for zero but ill take any answer really. A few friends of mine and i have a little server for ourselves, would we be allowed to use the ibis vent to voice chat?
    I don't see why not.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

k thanks

3. Default

as long as it's only a few people and they aren't giving out our vent info as if it is their own

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Is this server ever going back online? Sorry if this was answered but there were too many pages to go through lol and the OP's servers don't work.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

5. Default

Eventually I assume. I think someone said Mag is turning it into a more RPG style game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Eventually I assume. I think someone said Mag is turning it into a more RPG style game.
    That sounds awesome!
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

8. Default

So, you can beat Minecraft now?

9. Default

server should be back open around sunday.

based on all the new shit they are adding it will be a survival server again.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    server should be back open around sunday.

based on all the new shit they are adding it will be a survival server again.
    Nice!
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/