Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    yeah i receive message about maintenance

Then when i received word via text on my phone from rezel about server being down while i was at work. Then i see this message

this tells me that they don't know what they're doing, going from maintenance to harddrive failure

So after several emails trying to talk with them I Decided, FUCK'em and we went with another server company. This one will offer us web-hosting as well. So we should be able to have a map for our Minecraft world soon and maybe more
    Good Ol maps!

Its a better switch at the end of the day, we didnt lose everything either folks. Your houses are still there!

Will this change result in an update to 2.5?
    Personal reform

2. Default

Luckfully we have backups of the maps only a few hours be4 the "Crash." Right now the server will be offline until I am able to ensure the protection of our main cities. Since everything broke none of the major cities or player areas are protected by world guard.

Steamer and I should be completeing 99% of what needs to be done by tonight and hopefully have it ready for you guys.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Luckfully we have backups of the maps only a few hours be4 the "Crash." Right now the server will be offline until I am able to ensure the protection of our main cities. Since everything broke none of the major cities or player areas are protected by world guard.

Steamer and I should be completeing 99% of what needs to be done by tonight and hopefully have it ready for you guys.
    Have it ready by Saturday and ill be happy! Lol

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Have it ready by Saturday and ill be happy! Lol
    We don't care about your happiness.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    We don't care about your happiness.
    Then see if I ever donate again...you better fucking care!

Then see if I ever donate again...you better fucking care!
    do you own 147.3 million dollars? I dont think they will care MUAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    do you own 147.3 million dollars? I dont think they will care MUAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    Not talking about the company...im talking about the people working on our server lol

Not talking about the company...im talking about the people working on our server lol
    but but but.. i wasn't talking about the company ):
    Personal reform

9. Default

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, school hit me hard. I should have this Sunday off.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

0wns.jpg

Yay!