Page 23 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Finally got around to buying this game... Requesting twonky555 being put on the whitelist.
    i will vouch for blackmage but all these people joning that are being given the IP, ill go with what toaster strudel said. Find a mod that enables us to have a password protected server. though i do not know how this will protect our server from "invites" it fot the time being woul be a good idea. i would like personally to start banning people who r not currently on the ban list. this will only work if you update the bn list.

(back to the password idea) At lest tell people who currently are working on things finish and until our server starts to look like a community not just some random house fuck of people building around eachother.

2. Default

Minecraft pvp server anyone?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    Minecraft pvp server anyone?
    no.
    5char
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Possibly him and iruleall.

They were snooping around Heaven's place and ran off when i told them to leave.
    iruleall seems to be a good guy but i am not around you guys so i dont know what he is doing.

echo if you want a pvp sever go apply to a rp one.

5. Default

Someone burned our forest again, and used cobble stone steps to get into our house.

This is evidence.

6. Default

We need a WHITELIST.

7. Default

tonight I plan on shutting the server down and work on adding the new bukkit system so there should be a white list by then.
    Last edited by mag36; 01-24-2011 at 01:46 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    tonight I plan on shutting the server down and work on adding the new bukkit system so there should be a white list by then.
    We won't lose our stuff will we?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

hey anyone know who has the small 'fort just north of spawn, its like only 5 blocks high but really wide.

10. Default

Get me on that whitelist.

Steamr
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones