Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Damion and I could use as much red dust as is humanly possible from you fine folks. Currently we're working on the circuits that will make it possible to travel around our little word completely automatically by use of levers and mine carts.

B&D Industries, building the ways you move around our world since 2011!

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

I don't get mine carts.

3. Default

Cool, someone stole my stuff.

I have one person in mind, since he is one of like three people who knows where I am.

4. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Damn we're all on notch's blog aren't we.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Cool, someone stole my stuff.

I have one person in mind, since he is one of like three people who knows where I am.
    it wasn't me. i swear
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it wasn't me. i swear
    It was Taz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

It was Taz.
    ...says the person impersonating a black person on the server.... antiqua shaniqua moniqa

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Damion and I could use as much red dust as is humanly possible from you fine folks. Currently we're working on the circuits that will make it possible to travel around our little word completely automatically by use of levers and mine carts.

B&D Industries, building the ways you move around our world since 2011!

when i get it, it is yours.

also this is the begining of my strip mine. its at diamond level about y-9
    dont bother trying to find it.. im like 100 miles from spawn.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 01-13-2011 at 01:02 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    ...says the person impersonating a black person on the server.... antiqua shaniqua moniqa
    LMAO.

Don't hate on my blackness you black hater.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

when i get it, it is yours.

also this is the begining of my strip mine. its at diamond level about y-9
    dont bother trying to find it.. im like 100 miles from spawn.
    Or....simplier, make a branch mine that stops at bed rock. The layer above the first bed rock layer is layer 5. Layers 10-16 have the most chance of diamond.

This video better explains it.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.