Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1234

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

And Chuck Norris does not need to fight a mob, They Die once they look into his eyes and die from the fear in their hearts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    And Chuck Norris does not need to fight a mob, They Die once they look into his eyes and die from the fear in their hearts.

so now we are talking about endermen?

3. Default

Opinions on build vs survival?

Would you all like to see the server more of an RPG style or do you have your own ideas? PM me with them so I don't miss anything.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Mixed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Explain how.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I would like a creative server. I like creating things and don't have the time to gather

7. Default

Multiverse...

Have two main worlds. One pure creative game mode, the other survival. Idk...

I just like both aspects, all I know.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Explain how.
    Make Gamemode 1 an item that can be purchased with in game currancy. Like Build Juice 1hr / Build Juice 5 hours / Build Juice 24 hours.
    Personal reform

9. Default

What I'd like to see is 2 servers. One build, one RPG. I understand not everyone has time to gather, so it could be frustrating with survival only. While at the same time, we have some people who would like the survival aspect and RPG elements we'll add eventually to make the game more interesting.

The only thing I can consider at the moment while we're setting the RPG server up is to have some people put into build-mode to help on certain projects. We want to make 5 cities around the starting city, so if anyone wanted to volunteer to build and make those..

P.S. The donation button still works.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    What I'd like to see is 2 servers.
    Multiverse, 2 worlds, don't need two servers.