UNDERWATER WORLD

is near completetion
the glass house at the bottom is almost complete. The only thing left for me to do i decorate finish planting the reeds and Wheat and... this part ill need help from you all!

due to the fact that water is also measured in blocks.. there is no way it will fill up on its own.. if we want this done we need to start pailing once the time is right

if you are interested in helping me with that final task please let me know. until then i still have some work to do (=

Completed to far

Main Entrance - from spawn follow the cobble stone road, you will see a glass door way

Tree farm - feel free to take the wood from the bottom of the huge tree but make sure to REPLANT saplings in the dirt to help main tain it for everybody

cobblestone chest - inside the work hut i originally started in there is two chests in which i will frequently fill with cobblestone for any player to grab.

Fishing dock - travel underneath the trees onto a stone path along side the pit to find the docks. Inside the chest at the docks is 1 fishing pole for now and two boats and some uncooked fish. there is a furnace there to cook your fish with (BRING COAL). If you use the fishing pole or boats please return them upon finishing.

that is all for now. also feel free to doante any items or resupply saplings-fish-cobblestone if you have nothing to do with it.

UW is about to be 100% open! WOOT!