Thread: Shaggy banned for disrespect

1. Default Shaggy banned for disrespect

player shaggy was banned for continuous disrespect, and after recieving a warning he changed his name to 'admins suck my balls' i warned him of the rules beforehand and after threating him with a ban he continued to keep his name as thus, so i banned him for one day.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the muffin man View Post
    player shaggy was banned for continuous disrespect, and after recieving a warning he changed his name to 'admins suck my balls' i warned him of the rules beforehand and after threating him with a ban he continued to keep his name as thus, so i banned him for one day.
    let me guess muffin , u;re new right?
    we've all posted a 1-day ban post here lol
    so dnt wry, as long as the ban is less than 2 weeks, or unless the person complains about it in the unban section, u dnt have to post a ban thread :P

only post when ban is 2 weeks plus , specially perma.
    dnt wry, u'll be headbutting with a lot of those shitheads, first try to temp mute, then kick , THEN temp ban, no more than 3 days for disrespecting admin , unless its a constantly recurring effect with proof...
    but this guy deserved the temp ban, no worries.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...