Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 020 Chameleon [100] v1.1.2

1. Default

• Patched ult dmg stack

2. Default

• Patched to get invincibility working again

Great. One more reason for Maynard to hang me upside down by my balls, beat me with my teammates rag doll, and shove a watermelon up and out my ass, while skipping around destroying my team. YAY <3

4. Default

No that was the other day before I found the glitch when I was on Italy and killed the entire ct team within the first 40 seconds on this race.

5. Default

Can't confirm if this can get the spectator glitch, but revives self with Death Powers(respawn), so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.

6. Default

• Updated weapon removal
    • Checked that team filter for respawn is in place

7. Default

i remmeber a year ago, when i was leveling this race, that there was a command that lets me check what current abilities i have because i keep forgetting mid-round...
    anyone can refresh my memory/?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

It was +ability.

9. Default

zero. when u respawn with chameleon , the menu is annoying.. it doesnt let me change my weap... and when someone is camping my body, i dnt have time to react => free win for them...

can u disable the menu when respawning? whoever wants to seee their abilities can use the +ability key that blackmage mentionned... as soon as they want... thanks

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Bump?
    I personally believe that the technical problem i described in my last post is quite annoying but easily modifiable? Any chance we can have it so that the skills menu doesnt appear when u are respawned?
    And only appear at spawn time?
    Whoever wants to check their skills after they respawn can easily press +ability...
    But the current skills men disables the player's ability to change weaps unless they remove their hand off either the mouse or keyboard in order to press '0'...
    Making them quite vulnerable for ppl ready for ur respawn...
    As opposed to all those ppl who wish to buff or nerf skills , im simply asking to edit a tiny disruptive feature in the races's gmeplay.