Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [FINISH} Gundam 00 - aco's anime review

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    protagonist for 00 is basically a heero clone, who becomes human eventually (lets face it, heero never really changed)
    lulz XD he does not become human at the end XD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    lulz XD he does not become human at the end XD
    you know what i mean though. heero is a fucking robot the entire time. setsuna becomes human...and then some
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you know what i mean though. heero is a fucking robot the entire time. setsuna becomes human...and then some
    well i havent seen Gundam wing yet so i dont know about heero...

4. Default

wow, could heero get anymore emotionless?

5. Default

wow, could heero get anymore emotionless?
    have you started? where are you in the series?

just a slight hint, he does have a few emotions. i think bored, mad, and ... nope. never mind. just those 2.

but duo is the fucking man! especially in the english dub. releena's voice blows ass in english, but everyone else's is spot-on
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

lol right now im like 2 episodes from the end :P,

Heero does show some emotion expectingly around releena, it looks like he does have the ability to care >.> .... i still like 00 better because they work more as a team XD

7. Default

Oh, so he is not very far yet.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh, so he is not very far yet.
    yeah, 2 ep's from end...ALOT of shit goes down in those last 2 eps

9. Default

ok done XD need to see endless waltz now or what ever its called

10. Default

ok done XD need to see endless waltz now or what ever its called
    yes. yes you do. remember XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero and how epic it looked? multiply that by about 20 an you'll get XXXG-00W0-W Wing Gundam Zero Waltz (or custom, if you insist on being "technical")