Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa snuggles unprofessional and refusing to admit fault

1. Default

Grandpa, like myself, gets tired of people whining about no one boosting and everyone wanting the first person to boost. WHenever I play trainescape, I am 90% of the time first to the train. Does that mean I should sacrafice myself 90% of the time??? It gets old. I think making the zombies slower would give them even more of an unfair advantage since people will still boost onto the building while the fast zombie is going no faster then a human. Less HP might be able to do the trick especially since all you get is guns and ammo in the armory that have about 4 clips total.

2. Default

... if u dont want to be in the argument stop posting. by posting in this thread you are implicating yourself

3. Default

Just stop the argument, Was a good gesture of everyone, but anyone who has played here for a while knows the sacer does not get slapped up lol. Not taking anyones side, + ZERO has clearly stated that slapping yourself any were in any map is a direct violation of rules (no matter how good the intention or what you did for others was). Remember Rodrigo's problems?

4. Default

OK for now it will will be allowed but when I make adjustments so that the humans can get to the end without all being killed by zombies you will no longer be able to use that place, i think that sounds fair. So now lets talk about the best way to make it fair for the humans ok!

5. Default

going on the roof is allowed or slapping is allowed zero?

to make it fair would be pretty hard as teh train is very very slow. ppl do not seem to believe me, but if your on the end of the train while its moving and the nuke goes off you die. so if there is a way to delay the nuke or make the train go faster than at least ppl will try and escape on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    going on the roof is allowed or slapping is allowed zero?

to make it fair would be pretty hard as teh train is very very slow. ppl do not seem to believe me, but if your on the end of the train while its moving and the nuke goes off you die. so if there is a way to delay the nuke or make the train go faster than at least ppl will try and escape on it.
    Definatly good ideas. Make the train a tad faster. I still think lowering the zombie HP is a good gesture as well for my reason stated above about the ammo.

7. Default

It is impossible to make the train go faster unless there is another version of the map with the problem corrected

8. Default

hmm... than perhaps making zombie spawn later/ make humans run a tad faster?
    btw is boosting allowed or slapping allowed?

9. Default

making the zombie spawn later and making him respawn in spawn(lol) would might help.

10. Default

currently the zombie does spawn in spawn, but i think a later respawn would be especially nice on the map because theres no buy zone in spawn. humans have to travel to the armory to buy, and if your a terrorist, you have to wait for zombie to spawn so that you can use ct buy zone