Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grandpa snuggles unprofessional and refusing to admit fault

1. Default

I don't think this is anything he should lose his admin spot for, but I do agree that trainescape is a very shitty map.

2. Default

i just realized my suggestion made no sense since just extending zombie spawn makes t wait even longer to get a buy zone, so is it possible to increase ct slots so that there are no terrorists?

3. Default

Just to address a few questions asked.

Yes. No. No. Snuggles is a bastard. It's slow because the server is 45 tick. Admin's shouldn't use their powers to give themselves an advantage while playing (slaps,invisibility,freezing,etc.). Deaf is a good guy, when he stays away from the Helipad on ATIX. Zombies on train escape should probably be slowed 40% or maybe increase knock-back so people can survive on the front of the train if they cooperate. I've seriously thought about freezing Snuggles a few times after he's been a real ass (glitching people, slapping himself, etc.) but after the Rapedollars incident I really don't want to be bothered.

As far as I'm concerned, if you subscribed for admin you should have had the best intentions in mind. Best intentions being that you're donating to the pot to make the servers better and giving your time to keep the servers clean of people who cause problems.

It shouldn't be used to add fun to your playtime as those like Rodrigo have done. I've "sac'd" (it seems so dirty when abbreviated, Steamer) myself quite a lot in the past and never expected to survive. If you help others while human, whatever you did you'll have to reverse when you become a zombie. So you're really just challenging yourself and I'd like to think it's this philosophy that's made me one of the best players on the server.

4. Default

helipad
    your just mad i shoot you off everytime you try and tag us :P

5. Default

bastard? me and deaf r cool in game now. so fuck off buddy.

6. Default

This isn't the best time, but could you also talk to Snuggles about his mic spamming, if players are not allowed to, he shouldn't. The hlss is getting a little out of control, admins should NEVER be mic spamming. And personaly i am sick of listening to the "but plug" thing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nato View Post
    This isn't the best time, but could you also talk to Snuggles about his mic spamming, if players are not allowed to, he shouldn't. The hlss is getting a little out of control, admins should NEVER be mic spamming. And personaly i am sick of listening to the "but plug" thing.

i hate to say it but hlss needs to go away,,

8. Default

ha if it becomes a problem ill just uninstall it so i don't get in any more trouble. :O. i kinda get involved with the stupidest sheot

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Just to address a few questions asked.

Yes. No. No. Snuggles is a bastard. It's slow because the server is 45 tick. Admin's shouldn't use their powers to give themselves an advantage while playing (slaps,invisibility,freezing,etc.). Deaf is a good guy, when he stays away from the Helipad on ATIX. Zombies on train escape should probably be slowed 40% or maybe increase knock-back so people can survive on the front of the train if they cooperate. I've seriously thought about freezing Snuggles a few times after he's been a real ass (glitching people, slapping himself, etc.) but after the Rapedollars incident I really don't want to be bothered.

As far as I'm concerned, if you subscribed for admin you should have had the best intentions in mind. Best intentions being that you're donating to the pot to make the servers better and giving your time to keep the servers clean of people who cause problems.

It shouldn't be used to add fun to your playtime as those like Rodrigo have done. I've "sac'd" (it seems so dirty when abbreviated, Steamer) myself quite a lot in the past and never expected to survive. If you help others while human, whatever you did you'll have to reverse when you become a zombie. So you're really just challenging yourself and I'd like to think it's this philosophy that's made me one of the best players on the server.
    Nicely said. Shame the last line had to discredit your point.

(I kid, of course)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    making the zombie spawn later and making him respawn in spawn(lol) would might help.

In my opinion, none of those would help. (Depending on the zombie that is). Even if it spawned later, it already re-spawns in the spawn, if it's a fast zombie it still has time to get to the train. Predators and XP's would probably have close odds to the fast, deformed would never make it, classic and the other gushy lookin' mofo won't stand a chance.

Besides the fact, the whole map is flawed. If you try to make it fair for both sides, either way one side will end up imbalanced. It's too small of a map for the plot it is built on.