Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 021 Hells Demon [100] v1.0.5

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_best_noob View Post
    Is the chance of sickle procing off of last strike the same as sickle proccing off a gunshot? It seems to never proc off last strike, the most damage I've done or received from last strike was 20.
    vaga scout to the face + last strike + sickle = just killed meself. it happens, should be the same chance as any other event.

what makes the damage seem a bit lower is that self esteem has to proc as well on that particular hit. self esteem procs -> raises power -> last strike -> sickle

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    vaga scout to the face + last strike + sickle = just killed meself. it happens, should be the same chance as any other event.

what makes the damage seem a bit lower is that self esteem has to proc as well on that particular hit. self esteem procs -> raises power -> last strike -> sickle
    reminds me of that day when u and me tested sickle/laststrike dmg return from AWPing someone in the face as a nebula...and instantly dying too.

Good times... Good times.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...