Hells Demon
    Required Level: 100
    Levels per ability: 4
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    Pride:
    Health: Random from: min:100 to max:105-120
    Speed: = Power as a percentage
    Power: Random: 1-5,3-7,5-9,7-11
    Sickle: 8-28% chance to use your power to Increase Attack Damage (=to current power value)
    Self-Esteem: 8-28% chance to have What Dosent Kill you only Makes you Stronger, Increase Attack Damage when hit (adds the damge done to you to your power level!)
    Spell_deathknight_butcher2.pngLast Strike: 90% chance to Damage your enemy apon Death Random: 5-9,5-11,7-15,10-20
    Power Up: Powerup abilities of your choice 45-25sec cool down after first use
    Power: 1,2,3,5 (max 4)
    Speed: 20%,20%,20%,40% (max 1)
    Health: 10-25 (max 4)

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11871

• Initial Release

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Patched a glitch where power would not be reset if a user did not have Pride, now forced to 0 at spawn.

• Race confirmed to be 100% correct code, now running restored version

• Patched exploit that could allow players to bypass the ult cooldown

Last edited by ZERO; 02-10-2013 at 04:05 AM.

2. Default

Here is the original description for those who care as the above is being changed:

Pride: Health,Speed and Power
    Sickle: Extra Strength to Increase Attack Damage
    Self-Esteem: What Dosent Kill you only Makes you Stronger, Increase Attack Damage when hit
    Last Strike: Damage your enemy apon Death
    Power Up: Powerup abilities of your choice

3. Default

So wait. Does each speed boost give that much more speed?

4. Default

Your speed is reset to normal at the start of each round. The ultimate will add 20 or 40% more to what ever the current value is when used.

Currently everything is finished I just need to test and get the ultimate powers to apply.

Once I have all the settings done I will go back and put in the effects. During that same time you guys can mess around with it and see that it works correctly. All the settings for this race have been kept EXACTLY the same as the way the original was SUPPOSED to work according to the code.

5. Default

Everything is in final release settings!

I will now be working on the effects, the abilities will remain as they are now unless a bug is found.

6. Default

what's the actual increase to speed from pride?

and do you get only one boost/round from pride, or is it like you get a random boost, for each rank you put in, when you spawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

before it was like every 45 seconds you would get 2 use your ultimate which would allow you 2 upgrade one of the three catagories.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

What ever your power is at spawn is also the % increase you will have in speed at spawn.

9. Default

Spawn effect is now finished!

10. Default

whats going 2 be the cool down for the ult?

Maynard - The WCS Guy