Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: 022 Magician [130] v1.0.8

1. Default

Yea it must have to do with the way it clears out the data at end of round. I will see if I can move that to have a delay so fix the issue.

2. Default

Ultimate glitch report time... On live server: Kygn ended parkhouse as vagalion, join CT via auto-assign on Nuke, someone else had vagalion, so he switched to Magician. When he used his ultimate, he appeared in an object (building I believe). Using his ultimate as it cooled down didn't move him.

On test server: I joined Compound, went spectate, switched from... something to Magician, joined T via auto-assign. I wandered around a bit, and when I used my ultimate, I poofed outside the T spawn, a little over a body's length up. Tested a few times, always there. Killed myself, so I could go onto next map. Here, I joined T, wandered around and when I used the ultimate, it teleported me to my spawn properly. Left spawn, killed myself. Wandered around, ultimate worked fine again. Quit, joined about 10 minutes later. Spectate, spawn, join T via auto, wander, used ultimate, spawned where I had been spawning round two.

Something's up with how it's storing and clearing data.

3. Default

The reason for that is that at the start of the map the player defaults to spawn at 0, 0, 0

This value is changed only when the spawn, die or round ends. This glitch will be fixed when race is reprogrammed as the new methods of code automatically prevents this issue. This is why it is critical that all the races get reprogrammed b/c my new methods of programing them prevent a lot of little exploits all over the place.

4. Default

This race is too difficult to level

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    This race is too difficult to level
    No, it really isn't. Try leveling rapscallion and you'll see.......
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

A race with free gun is hard to level. I know I don't play much (any) anymore, but did something serious change? Did Zero remove tomes?

On a related note, Honey, care to be more in depth? What makes it hard to level?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.