Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 022 Magician [130] v1.0.8

1. Default

No once again here is how it will work:

It will take you back to your location at the end of the previous round. If you died in the previous round it will be the location you died. If it is the first round you will be taken back to spawn.

2. Default

but if you die or where the last location before the round ended..in Enemy Spawn/ Bombsite/ Hosties Room you will pretty much set yourself up as mole except you know where your going and when.

Example:
    Map: Office
    Team: CT
    I hide in the back of the hosties room right before the round ends. 10 seconds into the round i press my ultimate and spawn there. grab the hosties and pretty much kill the whole T's team cause I am able to sneak up behind all of them.
    If that is your goal of the race then we can start testing it as soon as you apply the changes.

3. Default

Your assuming that there is no cooldown for this ultimate... or should I say your thinking the cooldown will only be 10 seconds.

These are issues of balancing and overall game play strategy. The mole also takes you back to your opponents spawn. If people tried using this ability that way it would not work out in their favor so easily.

4. Default

Ok the new ult is ready for testing. I have tested it and was not able to get stuck in anything.

5. Default

NEW DISCOVERY!

I have developed a more efficient way of dealing with players getting stuck on objects. This method will lead to NO false positives and will also require LESS CPU and server RESOURCES!

All races that respawn will have there code changed to this new method.

6. Default

All abilities completed all effects completed.

7. Default

just got a pm being told that the crow doesn't work. you stay as a person, with 1 hp, and can't fly apparently.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

• Fixed glitch where you would still be a crow but with the wrong model next round if you survived
      • Made it so you can toggle fly as a crow via +ability, note that when landed your weapon does no damage.

9. Default

Aditional notes on the +ability: Knife IS a weapon, so is bomb, sort of, you can't plant bomb while "walking", you have to fly to do that. Haven't been able to try defusing yet.

10. Default

well, i'm pretty sure zero meant for the knife to be unusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?