Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 023 Shadow Of The Void [130] v1.0.3

1. Default

im in test server if someone wana join

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

everything seems 2 work. the blind though needs 2 be fixed. it's like a 0.1 second blind

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

it is .3 seconds exactly as before

4. Default

you may be confusing it with the black flash that you always get when taking the extra dmg

There is a chat message that appears if you take the blinding flash.

5. Default

Oh yea, black hole will only effect the other team... also if your immune to ultimates it can not pull you in.
    Last edited by ZERO; 01-22-2011 at 09:31 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh yea, black hole will only effect the other team... also if your immune to ultimates it can not pull you in.
    no. bad thing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Would a necklace in range still stop the hole from spawning? If not, sounds like Void's getting a HUGE power boost.

8. Default

Range will still stop it from activating and if you are not in range you will not be pulled by it.

9. Default

All abilities and effects completed. Race is now in final quality check and balance status.

10. Default

i can't test it out atm, but does it still pull allies?

cause it really should
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?