Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 023 Shadow Of The Void [130] v1.0.3

1. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

2. Default

Is this ultimate also supposed to push people instead of pulling them on occasion?

3. Default

It's supposed to push teammates from the singularity point, and pull enemies into the singularity.

4. Default

that's retarded. it used to screw every one over, and it was good
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

If that's what it's supposed to do, then it doesn't do that either. I get pushed from enemy holes more often than friendly holes, and I've missed many an enemy kill from them going away instead of toward.

6. Default

Sometimes you may end up being pushed instead of pulled due the miscalculations in the way that the game engine handles vectors. Improved code may be introduced in the future to work around these problems but will take time in order to reduce the mathematical overhead required by these functions. In other words more complex functions would be required in order to reduce cpu load enough to make them worth wile so that the vectors could be scaled correctly. Programing a black hole or something that is not mathematically possible without causing a crash is not exactly easy.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Sometimes you may end up being pushed instead of pulled due the miscalculations in the way that the game engine handles vectors. Improved code may be introduced in the future to work around these problems but will take time in order to reduce the mathematical overhead required by these functions. In other words more complex functions would be required in order to reduce cpu load enough to make them worth wile so that the vectors could be scaled correctly. Programing a black hole or something that is not mathematically possible without causing a crash is not exactly easy.
    can't you just re-use the code from the old version?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

yea the old command was est_blackhole

so lets just get the code from that which is... closed source

Not as if that really stops me from knowing how it works... basically what they did was create a wind entity with a negative wind direction so it sucked things toward in every direction instead of blowing. This however lags and or crashes the game, which is why we do not do it that way.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    yea the old command was est_blackhole

so lets just get the code from that which is... closed source

Not as if that really stops me from knowing how it works... basically what they did was create a wind entity with a negative wind direction so it sucked things toward in every direction instead of blowing. This however lags and or crashes the game, which is why we do not do it that way.
    it stopped crashing once you made it ignore physics objects, didn't it?

10. Default

Yea and that is done by not using a wind entity but instead moving the players individually.