Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 023 Shadow Of The Void [130] v1.0.3

1. Default

Currently as far as range goes the race that does the checking determines the range it checks within.

2. Default

As demonstrated today, even though it didn't do it for me on the Test Server, on the Live Server, blackhole is carrying over to the next round, and killing people.

3. Default

i would like to propose an official change in the ultimate description, as coined by myself and blade, from "20-28% chance for 2-4sec" to something more descriptive, as in "20-28% chance to spawn a big gaping vaganus for 2-4sec"

vaganus (pronounced "vuh-JAY-nus") is a combination vagina and anus.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i would like to propose an official change in the ultimate description, as coined by myself and blade, from "20-28% chance for 2-4sec" to something more descriptive, as in "20-28% chance to spawn a big gaping vaganus for 2-4sec"

vaganus (pronounced "vuh-JAY-nus") is a combination vagina and anus.

5. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

laugh all you guys want...it's actually quite a bit more descriptive

Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Are we playing the "let's see how many races we can get to reference vagina" game?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Are we playing the "let's see how many races we can get to reference vagina" game?
    if we are i'm winning

Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

This race will take a long time to figure out how in the hell I got it working correctly now as last time it took like 2 days of testing on a live server to figure it out. As this race has no glitches and does not need any updating I will not make any changes until it is absolutely needed.

10. Default

A test version of a new black hole is in the test server. There is a 100% chance to activate when maxed for testing.

Remember not to have immunity when testing.

Please let me know if the power of this black hole reprogram appears correct for everyone.