Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Anime Suggestions?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Samurai Champloo is a must, go watch it, now! 26 eps.

Basilisk is also a good one, full of blood, violence, sex, and gore...24 episodes of ninja brutality!

Mnemosyne is in the same category as Basilisk, but this one will sure to give you a woody! Well, 6 woodies total because there are only 6 episodes but 45 mins long.

Ergo Proxy will fuck your mind! Total of 23 mind-fucking episodes.

That's all I got for now, the series that I would suggest have already been listed by others. Awesome list btw, Zero.
    Hell no on the Ergo Proxy.....i hated the first episode.

just started to watch samurai champlooo last night and i found it to be decent but it was the first episode so
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Hell no on the Ergo Proxy.....i hated the first episode.

just started to watch samurai champlooo last night and i found it to be decent but it was the first episode so
    some of the shows that start like shit most of the time turn out to be good after the first few episodes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    some of the shows that start like shit most of the time turn out to be good after the first few episodes.
    I tend to watch 4. if it doesnt draw me int by then then screw the show

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    me i watch first then if it sucked then i go read a review or 2 and see if it gets better.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    me i watch first then if it sucked then i go read a review or 2 and see if it gets better.
    i tend to embrace this kind of philosophy, except in the rare case when an anime is SO BAD i couldn't stand to watch another episode (these also have turned out to be some of the most popular and talked about anime around, like death note gurren lagann and gantz)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i tend to embrace this kind of philosophy, except in the rare case when an anime is SO BAD i couldn't stand to watch another episode (these also have turned out to be some of the most popular and talked about anime around, like death note gurren lagann and gantz)
    i didnt think gurren lagann was that bad

7. Default

you could also go to people aminelists off of myaminelist.com or something like that most people have them. just serch for peoples user names. i just started a new anime today it seems to be pretty good its called Kurokami.
    Last edited by taz1stP; 01-28-2011 at 10:05 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Since im bored at work and I stream anime to pass time, im looking for some new anime to watch.....

What I've Seen So Far:

Golgo13
    Hellsing
    Full Metal Alchemist (Both Versions)
    Berserk (LOVED IT)
    Afro Samurai
    Claymore
    Cowboy Bebop
    Darker Than Black (Both Seasons)
    Death Note
    Desert Punk
    Devel May Cry
    Elfen Lied
    Full Metal Panic
    Ghost in a shell
    Bleach
    Gungrave (considered one of the best anime ive watched)
    Rurouni Kenshin

And I know im missing a few....but i need new stuff to watch so if anyone could recommend some animes i would greatly appreciate it
    Ever heard of Highschool of the Dead? It's really awesome.. It has a nice amount of violence, but waaaaaaaaaaaay to much fanservice imo.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    Ever heard of Highschool of the Dead? It's really awesome.. It has a nice amount of violence, but waaaaaaaaaaaay to much fanservice imo.
    i can tell SOMEONE doesn't like bouncing tits
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?