Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Anime Suggestions?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i can tell SOMEONE doesn't like bouncing tits
    Hey, It's not like that. They just added way to much fanservice in my opinion thus making it less of a zombie apocolypse anime and more into a fanservice anime. and i'd rather have the zombie apocolypse anime :/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    Hey, It's not like that. They just added way to much fanservice in my opinion thus making it less of a zombie apocolypse anime and more into a fanservice anime. and i'd rather have the zombie apocolypse anime :/
    idk, i think that the show wouldn't have been anywhere near as goo w/out the fanservice. it adds to the characters. and the sword bitch is awesome. the only character i don't like of the mains is the nurse. she's too retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

idk, i think that the show wouldn't have been anywhere near as goo w/out the fanservice. it adds to the characters. and the sword bitch is awesome. the only character i don't like of the mains is the nurse. she's too retarded
    Yea, i admit, the sword bitch is awesome. And the nurse is stupid. But they could have cut out a some of the fanservice during fights, that would've made it a bit better.

4. Default

Yea, i admit, the sword bitch is awesome. And the nurse is stupid. But they could have cut out a some of the fanservice during fights, that would've made it a bit better.
    yes but the person i hated in that was that red head bitch she did nothing the whole fucking show and still gets to live wtf is up with that. i mean at least kill a zombie or 2.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    yes but the person i hated in that was that red head bitch she did nothing the whole fucking show and still gets to live wtf is up with that. i mean at least kill a zombie or 2.
    wait, the glasses chick or the spear chick?

cause i know the spear one kills plenty. she got an m14 ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

wait, the glasses chick or the spear chick?

cause i know the spear one kills plenty. she got an m14 ffs
    The spear chick doesn't have red hair, so he's talking about the glasses chick. ya know, the one who mr "gun boy" likes?

7. Default

The spear chick doesn't have red hair, so he's talking about the glasses chick. ya know, the one who mr "gun boy" likes?
    yeah i need to go watch this agin if the spear chick had red hair. hey send me some of the shit you got .

8. Default

Watch "Legend of the Legendary Heroes". I loved it and i'm waiting for Season 2.

http://derpsubs.wordpress.com/2010/1...s-24-released/
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Watch "Legend of the Legendary Heroes". I loved it and i'm waiting for Season 2.

http://derpsubs.wordpress.com/2010/1...s-24-released/
    isnt that a spin off of a gundom show don't rember name of.
    Kurokami is a good fighting one.
    11 eyes was a good one.
    Kämpfer was also good.
    Vampire Knight, Fate/stay night, Elfen Lied, Queen's Blade were all also good.
    Last edited by taz1stP; 01-31-2011 at 01:17 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    isnt that a spin off of a gundom show don't rember name of.
    Nope. It's based of a novel and was very popular when it aired.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'