Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 024 Eye Ra [150] v1.0.1

1. Default

huh? there was no big smoke effect back in the day. you hit your ultimate, then a few seconds later (depending on what lvl the ultimate was) the person you summon would appear just a inch behind you. so if you were sitting on the edge of a building with your back 2 the drop off, and you summond the person would then end up in free fall 2 their death.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    huh? there was no big smoke effect back in the day. you hit your ultimate, then a few seconds later (depending on what lvl the ultimate was) the person you summon would appear just a inch behind you. so if you were sitting on the edge of a building with your back 2 the drop off, and you summond the person would then end up in free fall 2 their death.
    they were talking about nebula. cyber mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

All powers done!

Note that no effects have been programed yet. This is testing that the abilities work and work correctly.

Notes:
    1) Lens now should only last for 5 seconds when activated
    2) if this location makes the other player stuck the summon will fail.
    3) Summon will fail if there are no players on the other team who are not immune to ultimates.
    Last edited by ZERO; 02-02-2011 at 06:35 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    2) Your summon will always be 5ft in front of your current position, if this location makes the other player stuck the summon will fail.
    ...why not just leave it as it was
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

That is how it was, minus the stuck part

6. Default

my bad it will be at your location.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    my bad it will be at your location.
    sweet =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

All abilities completed and in release status.

9. Default

• Initial Release

10. Default

isn't refunding the ultimate when it doesn't work.

its also screwing up a fair bit with the summon, ill be standing with like 2 feet of clearance above my head and ppl some how still get stuck?

Maynard - The WCS Guy